Thursday, March 19, 2020

Visions Of Edgar Allan Poe



Good advice in general,  but not the excerpt below.  It’s hard to imagine things more cruel than taking my grandchildren away from me. Does that put me at higher risk? Yes. Yes, it does.  But if you are going take them away from me, you might as well just bury me alive.

> Can we see the grandparents? No. It’s difficult for young kids to not hug, kiss, and sit on their grandparents, McGinty says, and anyone over 60 years old and with a chronic medical condition is at higher risk. It’s not the time to visit and it’s not the time for them to be babysitting. Instead, the grandparents should stay indoors and minimize all contacts. They, along with people with an underlying medical condition, are the most susceptible and the people who need to be protected during this time. <

No comments:

Post a Comment