Friday, December 11, 2020

Test Run

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/12/who-won-the-presidency-america.html 

Facebook post to be repeated here because of its importance.

Having declared since the days of Ronald Reagan Republican Party was trying to destroy democracy in America (yeah I know I keep repeating it, but it’s my way of saying I told you so now aren’t you sorry you were so mean to me 😉), I am stunned by the inability of people to realize how much danger we are in at this moment. Refusal to face awful reality can be deadly. In this case deadly to democracy and deadly to Americans, some of whom who have already been killed in the streets.


This article speaks about both sides, the eternal childish optimists and the hard cold rationalists who see through a glass clearly.


> “We’re being tested, and we’re failing. The next attempt to steal an election may involve a closer election and smarter lawsuits.<“

Trump is a miserable failure and he will be gone although his fanatic supporters will be still trying to destroy democracy in his name. However, to the GOP this was a dress rehearsal.



No comments:

Post a Comment