Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thriller


Man the barricades! Once more, dear friends, into the breach! And other expressions of valor, courage and risk-taking!

I'm about to undertake a dangerous assignment, an odyssey into the unknown. In the past five weeks, I left the house only twice, not counting walks to the mailbox. The first trip triggered the worst vertigo attack in years. The second was a necessity two weeks later as I was out of bread and Ritz, essentials when I have difficulty getting upstairs to the kitchen. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad. Still, vertigo resumed, the next day.

I am now running low on supplies and think I can make the trip without restarting the whole mess. If religious, pray for me, if not, send good vibes via the fifth dimension.

I'm going in!







No comments:

Post a Comment