Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Whiny Guy Iratus

I was innocently watching the Daily Show when that other John pulled a really nasty one on me.  He said, "It's like, imagine you had the same refrigerator for the last 27 years.  You haven't cleaned it and all of that time, but you keep putting food in there..." Well, I'm not gonna say the rest of it. Okay, so what if I have had the same refrigerator for 27 years?  Maybe I haven't taken absolutely every single thing out of it, unplugged it and spent a few hours scrubbing it. That is not to say it hasn't been cleaned. It's been spot cleaned. Very effectively spot cleaned.

 By the way, you do know I'm talking about that other John, don't you? You know, that English one. I don't think Stewart would have ever done such a thing to me!

I guess he's getting even with me for all those  comments I made on the royal birth, but I really ought to stop watching the show in protest until Stuart returns. But then I'd miss a lot of fun, so I guess I can put up with it.  Nevertheless, I have been insulted!

1 comment:

  1. Good news! The English John's people called me and we called a truce. I will stop talking about the royal baby and he will stop talking about my refrigerator.

    Diplomacy in action! Take that as a lesson, Clinton and Kerry!

    ReplyDelete