These two battle flags share the same meanings:
- They stand for White supremacy.
- They stand for a slave empire.
- They affirm that the superior master race has the right to expand that empire through war and conquest.
- They represent the historical heritage of a people and of their ancestors.
- They declare the right of the master race to rule the world.
- They have been used as symbols of rebellion against authority by teenagers and others.
Do I really need to go on making comparisons or do you get the pont?