Friday, February 21, 2020

Mother Nature, Begone!



Makes one wonder just how radical radical feminists feel the need to be in order to keep their movement alive and well. I don’t regard “well” as the correct term now that I think about it. Alive and…Virulent?

As for me, I’m a humanist. I think all human beings male and female, should be allowed to reach their full potential. Yes, humanism was a term that was once applied almost exclusively to men. That was then.  This is now. 

Let’s re-define the term as it should have been understood in the first place.  Enough with this war between the sexes garbage. I didn’t like it when it was code for male dominance and I don’t like it now when whatever this bizarre extremism is on the most fringe outlying elements of the feminist movement is abusing the concept.  

As is the inevitable case with all utopians, this proposal suggests that magic will happen if we just blindly obey and follow the dictates of this individual. All women will automatically care for every child as if the child with her own and feel no special concern for her own offspring.  Billions of years of evolution will vanish!  Also, somehow everyone will have time to take care of every single child in the world.

Makes me think that Sophie Lewis graduated from Hogwarts with honors. She just waves her wand and says, “Mater majicus!  Familius eliminatus!”

This instantly makes the world perfect.

🤪


No comments:

Post a Comment