Tuesday, February 11, 2020

We're All Mad Here.

Did it again! Copied all these quotes from an article a few days ago, got ready to post it, and then forgot to do so. I also forgot to save the link to the article. There are so many articles about crazy Q anon followers, I couldn’t relocate it.  If anyone can figure it out, please let me know so I can add the link. I did in my search for the original find one other quote which I have included as the last quote here. It does come from a separate article (https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/02/09/us/politics/ap-us-trump-qanon.html)

My intended post, sans original link:

Q anon is growing more and more dangerous. Here are a few of the “noble” and “patriotic” actions taken by these “saviors of our nation”.  Let me adapt a well-known phrase and declare that democracy dies in shrieks of insanity.

> “I do believe there is a group in Brussels, Belgium, that do eat aborted babies.” 

“It’s more of a cult than other conspiracy theories,” said Joseph Uscinski, a political-science professor at the University of Miami who studies fringe beliefs. 

“My friends think I’m crazy,” Mr. Formanek said. “I mean, the proofs are just undeniable.”*

..was suspended from the platform in November after suggesting that the Democratic incumbent, Ilhan Omar, be hanged for treason. ... “The decision to side with Twitter regarding my suspension for advocating for the enforcement of federal code proves that The New York Times and Twitter will always side with and fight to protect terrorists, traitors, pedophiles and rapists.”

... Matthew Wright, armed himself with an AR-15-style rifle, a handgun and extra ammunition, and drove an armored truck onto a bridge near the Hoover Dam in June 2018. There, he engaged in a 90-minute standoff with police officers while demanding the release of an inspector general’s report on the government investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email practices.

... , Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer, 39, was arrested in July 2018 after occupying a tower at a cement plant that he insisted was sheltering a child-sex-trafficking ring. 

Timothy Larson, 41, was accused in September of taking a crowbar to the altar inside the Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona, while yelling about the Catholic Church and sex trafficking. 

... Cynthia Abcug, 50, with conspiring with fellow QAnon believers to kidnap one of her children, who had been removed from her custody. Ms. Abcug believed her child was being held by Satan worshipers and pedophiles...

Anthony Comello, 25, said in a New York City court in December that his belief in QAnon had led him to murder a mob boss.

“All these people believe me! I'm not crazy here!” Chrisy shouted.”<

 The last statement was made upon entering a Trump rally.  Sorry Chrisy, but just because you’re in an insane asylum surrounded by other mentally ill patients, doesn’t mean you are no longer crazy.

*Yes, Mr. Formanek , the proofs that you are crazy are undeniable.

No comments:

Post a Comment