Saturday, July 31, 2021

Poem Visions


Must be in a poetry sort of mood.


 Visions


Heed me 

Hear me 


You who see the unseen

You who hear the silence

You who know the unknown

You who sense the unreal things

That form the structure of the world


Heed me 

Hear me 


You and I

We are then and also now 

We are here and we are there

We are the unreal and the real

We are one with the godhead and with man


Heed me 

Hear me 


We observe and we take part

We are the bond of yes and no 

We are the soul that others lack

We are at the living and the dead

We know the things that others won’t


Heed me 

Hear me 


We are here so they can be

We are what they will not see

We are the life they need to live

We are the ylem that first was here

We are the myth which forms the word 


Heed me 

Hear me 


We are the sight that is too clear

We are the truth they will not hear 

We are the thought that fosters fear 

We are the dark and we are the light

We are the mirror that they must hate


Heed me 

Hear me 


If you will




No comments:

Post a Comment