Thursday, April 14, 2016

Say It Ain't So, Ronnie!



Jacob Weisberg, author of the book Ronald Reagan, while being interviewed on the Charlie Rose show said, "You look at Ronald Reagan as someone who supported amnesty on immigration, who supported handgun control through the Brady bill and who did more, although he later regretted it, to make abortion legal in the years before Roe v. Wade than any other person because he signed a bill essentially saying in California saying that woman's doctor could give her permission to have an abortion."

And what do you think about those facts, idolizers of Ronald Reagan? Is it possible that the idol has feet of clay? I suppose it wouldn't matter if he did, his cowboy boots would hold them together.

 Just another case of what I like to point out as often as I think I can get away with it. That is, today's conservatives keep confusing the Ronald Reagan living their heads with the one who used to live here in the real world. They are very, very different people.

1 comment:

  1. Trump repeated this I commented on it again. Dan replied: I doubt most soldiers would be anxious to fire a
    round wet with blood, especially from a Springfield M1903 which was infamous for exploding when its ammunition was in less than pristine condition.
    I responded: there you go again. Stating facts. Pointing out reality.

    ReplyDelete